Sunday 2 July 2017

Fitness plans for summer!

Hello! After what feels like an absolute age here I am with a blog post. So having embarked on my first year of university which has been completely amazing, involving drinking my weight in jager bombs and vodka lemonades here I am with a massive long summer ahead with no summer job... So until I find one I am taking up my time getting all fit. First thing I bought a monthly membership at the gym instead of pay as you go so I simply have to get to the gym! I've been going 5 times a week and sticking to trying to eat pretty well consisting of 1 slice of toast usually with hummus for breakfast (Love me some hummus) salad for lunch and whatever my lovely mother cooks for dinner, with occasional snacking on fruit. And I feel so amazing for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment